X-Treme Sedona 36 Volt Electric Mountain Bike
The Sedona 36 Volt Step-Through Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 350 watts from the rear hub motor. This bike features a lightweight lithium LiFePo4 36 volt 10Ah battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our other 24 volt models. The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has a 7-Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Sedona 36 Volt Step-Through Mountain Bicycle has a top speed of 23 MPH (faster if you pedal) which is faster than any model we offer and will go the distance of up to 25 miles using power only and up to 35+ miles per hour using the SPAS. The LiFePo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts below your seat and locks into place with a removable key.
- Motor: 350W Brushless Hub Motor
- Battery: 36V/ 10 AMP Lightweight LiFePo4 Lithium Battery
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter
- Tires: 26”x1.95” Kenda Tires on Aluminum Wheels
- Top Speed: 23 MPH
- Max Distance: 35 Miles
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – Twist Throttle – Pedal & Power Assisted (SPAS)
- Display: LCD Smart Power Assist System User Controlled Button
- Brakes: Front & Rear NUTT Dual Arm Disk Brakes
- Frame: 100% Aluminum Step-Through Frame
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 350 lbs.