Espin Flow - Electric Bike Commuter
The Espin Flow's European inspired design is built for the urban commuters who want to zip through traffic and ride comfortably. Elegant 17” step through frame that allows you to mount and dismount easily and safely anytime you want.
Espin’s electric bike has a console computer mounted on the handlebars for easy control and heads up display. The motor has 0-5 speeds, giving higher amounts of assistance as needed (e.g., for hills, etc.). Combine that with the 8 gears, and you effectively have 40 gears to play with.
Espin's pedal-assist bike is clearly built for urban riding and commuting. The bulky tires and front fork provide a layer of comfort not found in a lot of fixie or road bikes that many people commute on.
- Motor: 350W 8Fun Rear Mounted Geared Hub
- Battery: 36V/11.6AH Panasonic Lithium-ion
- Charge Time: 4.5 hrs
- Estimated Range: 25-50 Miles
- Display Type: ESPIN Fixed Backlit LCD
- Readouts: Speed, Battery, Assist Level (1-5), Odometer
- Drive Mode: Torque Sensing Pedal Assist
- Top Speed: 25 MPH
- Gearing Details: 8 Speed Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Shifter
- Brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 26 x 1.95 with reflective strips
- Weight: 45 lbs